BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 30 September 2009

October the first

I am sitting here alonelooking at the stars remindsme when i was a little kids, holding my parents hands...... today is my 22nd birthday.. Im grown up, feel like im just born yesterday.. Hehaa. now, im 22nd years old, the track number 22 is just begin, im proud to be me & I'm not ashamed being myself.. My age 21, it fulled of memories.. lots of happiness, sadness, experienced,hurts love stories i've been through..& i will keep the memories, everywhere i go.. It'll be the bestest memories ever even it hurts much.. i dont regret my past & i will learn from it.. I wish this 22nd, i can be much better in my present life.. More joyful, happiness and create a good life in the future.. And i wish i could find my true love.. To my parents thank you for everything & accept me as i am, i know i've got nothing to make u proud, sorry... ='( hugs.. All family members and friends thank u for the wishes. To God thank you for giving me the chance to live, to learn, to love and to look up at the stars again, alhamdulillah. The last, To the one & only tercipta untukku ee, imy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, KIDDY MOHAMMAD.
, kiddy

0 ulasan: